Suspension / Frontend
How does the suspension work?
The suspension system is designed to give you a smooth ride while maintaining driving control. When your car accelerates, bumps cause energy which travels through the frame of your car. Without suspension to absorb this, the energy would cause your car to jump up off the road, reducing tyre friction and control, making for an uncomfortable and dangerous ride
Some of the signs that there are problems with your suspension or front end could include:
- The car not sitting level when parked.
- A lot of bouncing when you drive.
- Poor handling.
- Excessive body roll on corners
We offer a range of services regarding suspension & front ends. Our services are, but not limited to:
- Weld in spindles & adjusters
- Supply &/or fit narrowed beams for early & late models
- Swaybars for T1 Beetle& T2 Kombi
- Shock absorber upgrades
- Urethane mount kits
- Coil over shockers
- Wheel alignments